i am so irritated! UPDATE!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 687

i am so irritated! UPDATE!

Post by stinkerbelle »

i placed my NSD order on 5/2.  i always seem to order something or other that takes longer, so it didn't ship until 5/7.  i am totally fine with that.

what i am not fine with is that the stinking package has been sitting at the Tucson distribution center since 5/10.  y'all i live 30 miles away.  yet it's been sitting 5 freaking days and there's nothing i can do about it  😡

it's been so long, i don't even know what i ordered!

just had to vent to people who can understand that i NEED my goodies NOW  😁

UPDATE:  i just know that my posting and you cherries commiserating with me caused this, but my package is OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!  thank you everyone!  the power of the cherries is real!!
Last edited by stinkerbelle on Thu May 16, 2024 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
Natalie Dill
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 725

Re: i am so irritated!

Post by Natalie Dill »

STRAIGHT TO JAIL.
Witholding new scrappy goodies is a federal offense.
Natalie 💖 🍒  Find more at Dillightfully Crafty YouTube

stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

NatalieDill wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 10:32 am
STRAIGHT TO JAIL.
Witholding new scrappy goodies is a federal offense.

lol right??  jerks!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
Helen W.
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 164

Post by Helen W. »

I feel your pain! A similar thing happened to me last month. A birthday gift I’d ordered made its way to Sedona and then buggered off back to Phoenix where it sat for a week before finally moseying on down to Sedona. Grrr
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Awwww Stacy! THAT'S Soo irritating!!! IDK what is going on with the post office these days!!
At LEAST it didn't go to Guam, like Ginni's! (She lives in Alaska, and the owt office sent it to Guam!!! THAT is the exact opposite, geographically!)
I would offer to call them at that distribution center and poke them, but then I'd be afraid they'd JUST hold your box longer!!! 😡
I'll pray they move it to you, STAT! I MEAN Lordy! You NEED your goodies!!!!! Hugs!!!
Jessica Mikels
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 140

Post by Jessica Mikels »

Ugh! The worst! It's already so hard to wait for the goodies in the first place but now to deal with a delay?! Well, after this long it'll be a fantastic surprise to see what's even in the box! Hang in there Stacy
JessicaMikelsCreativeDesigns.com
Instagram: @
jessicamikels
YouTube: @Jessica.Mikels

Image ImageImageImage
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 10:52 am
Awwww Stacy! THAT'S Soo irritating!!! IDK what is going on with the post office these days!!
At LEAST it didn't go to Guam, like Ginni's! (She lives in Alaska, and the owt office sent it to Guam!!! THAT is the exact opposite, geographically!)
I would offer to call them at that distribution center and poke them, but then I'd be afraid they'd JUST hold your box longer!!! 😡
I'll pray they move it to you, STAT! I MEAN Lordy! You NEED your goodies!!!!! Hugs!!!

so true, it could have gone to Europe or something lol
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

Ugh! That sucks! My last order was at the St. Louis distribution center ( less than 2 hours) and then it went to OHio!!!! Omg
Susan

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

I so feel for you!  That has been happening A LOT!  There's no reason for it!

My last couple of packages, not just from ACOT, went to a distribution center less than one hour from my house.  They sat there for at least a week.  Then . . . they went to VERMONT! 

The absolute nuttiest one?  My PO and UPS facilities are on the same road, maybe 1,000 feet apart.  I got a note saying UPS was tendering my package to the USPS.  So it arrived at my UPS center.  But, did it go right next door to my PO?  Nope . . . it traveled two hours away to the Akron PO, then to Cleveland, then to me.  So, so stupid!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

Ugh..I know the pain! And it's not fair! *stomps feet and throws tantrum*
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Tammey
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2115

Post by Tammey »

I live in MI...ACOT is in MI.  A lot of my packages go to OH then back to MI.
  Image Image Image Image Image

GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 470

Post by GinniG »

I feel your pain Cherries!!! I live in southeast Alaska. Anchorage is 1,000 miles north. But every single solitary package goes to Seattle and then goes all the way to Anchorage! Then they fly down to Ketchikan and finally over to our island. If the weather is bad between here and Ketchikan that delays things even more!

And I made the mistake of choosing to send my second NSD order via FedEx. They’re the WORST!!! We don’t have any FedEx reps here at all. So once the package arrives in Anchorage FedEx gives the package to the post office and once that happens there’s NO way to track it! I’m hoping it will be at the post office with my first one today.
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

GinniG wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 1:17 pm
I feel your pain Cherries!!! I live in southeast Alaska. Anchorage is 1,000 miles north. But every single solitary package goes to Seattle and then goes all the way to Anchorage! Then they fly down to Ketchikan and finally over to our island. If the weather is bad between here and Ketchikan that delays things even more!

And I made the mistake of choosing to send my second NSD order via FedEx. They’re the WORST!!! We don’t have any FedEx reps here at all. So once the package arrives in Anchorage FedEx gives the package to the post office and once that happens there’s NO way to track it! I’m hoping it will be at the post office with my first one today.
oh yikes, hope you get them both soon!!

for whatever reason, mine has been "transferring to the next facility" for two days according to tracking  but at least i have tracking!

*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

Laura wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 12:25 pm
I so feel for you!  That has been happening A LOT!  There's no reason for it!

My last couple of packages, not just from ACOT, went to a distribution center less than one hour from my house.  They sat there for at least a week.  Then . . . they went to VERMONT! 

The absolute nuttiest one?  My PO and UPS facilities are on the same road, maybe 1,000 feet apart.  I got a note saying UPS was tendering my package to the USPS.  So it arrived at my UPS center.  But, did it go right next door to my PO?  Nope . . . it traveled two hours away to the Akron PO, then to Cleveland, then to me.  So, so stupid!

and USPS wonders why we all do everything electronically now sheesh
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

suewho372 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 12:04 pm
Ugh! That sucks! My last order was at the St. Louis distribution center ( less than 2 hours) and then it went to OHio!!!! Omg

that's a bit of a strange one lol
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

tmp718 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 12:32 pm
I live in MI...ACOT is in MI.  A lot of my packages go to OH then back to MI.

that's so odd.  i can understand them going to a big city (like here everything goes to Phoenix) but an entirely different state??
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
SandyJay
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 499

Post by SandyJay »

Did you try calling the post office?  Sometimes that can spark movement.  
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing

Post by stinkerbelle »

Mommytron wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 2:02 pm
Did you try calling the post office?  Sometimes that can spark movement.  

i did not. i avoid using the phone like i avoid the plague lol.  therefore, i never thought of it :D  great idea though, thank you!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Of course that's frustrating!! And yes, you need your goodies RIGHT NOW!!!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1740

Post by beachlover »

been having siminlar issues with USPS lately.  Kast week they said it was ACOT needing someone to sign(+200 order, did not know_.....
now have a $172  order, waiting since the 8th, PO saying they attemyed delivery with no acceptance...  I saw them eslking to my front doora ase i was doing dishes then taking care o f  puppy.  Meanwhile, they take my package off the steps and leave a
note on front door, which we did not see for a few dayds.  Signed and put note in mailboc so they could put it on my steps Mon. 13th...  Said they deliverered today before noon....  Its now after 5pm, PO is closed and my ACOT order is NOT HERE!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”