Re: My State~Game

Post by SandyK1967 »

fundays wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:20 pm
A real "selfie" from behind my head by ME!! We are all so talented
in photography! Took two takes! LOL!! 
But working on the computer to see things I can get done as they come
Up on the NSD 2024 Message Board.
Watched =AZVuCaD1oM-LZ1bSSdtZ5ljjDilmN86ncEWNWtAYVVraQ3orn01sISQzFB5agNUy9gL884A2VX8fzXgBCIz_a8YECLXnjmZFq_C80MlaXvSyvnVK7tJJShnK1diQOKWKvnBITNoZR1ilvfK6-jGgYvicr6iJZtecCQAEaH9MCh_D3olh8L2TXxN3R8wl_COpvG-Vtbf1Fg2NgEh8AaXisoQ9&__tn__=-UC%2CP-R]Nicole Martel's video which was gorgeous!! And then off to add to my cart everything she used! Again, laughing at myself! Priorities! LOVED everything so far and can't wait till Monday when I will have time, finally to play play play! (I was in a conference Thurs-Saturday afternoon so couldn't make anything but cards)

Bonus sprinkles for you! I know what you mean! Tomorrow is more at ease, don't have to reload 50 times an hour lol! By the way great photo!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋 Image
~HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY 2024!~
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1681

Post by QueenBee89 »

Senior07 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:24 pm
LOOKS GOOD TO ME!
ImageImage

My eyeballs are burning and going googly from all the screentime this weekend hahaha not sure if my layouts are straight or if the colors are blending. The kiddos are constantly in and out of my scraproom so things are disappearing and being "decorated". Still having a blast and wishing time would slow down!

LOL - this is me almost 24/7! my boys are 3.5 and 5 and my eyes are ALWAYS like WHAT THE HECK?! HAHAHA

~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
meh
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 21

Post by meh »

wimom wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:29 pm
It's been a fun but sometimes frustrating day. Took four tries to get my laptop to recognize my phone so I could upload my Fast Scrap photos. Barely got them posted in time. Wanted to enter the Instagram giveaways but Instagram decided I was a robot! Left the site, reopened, signed out, signed in ... finally success. Then my laptop froze. Had to close everything down and restart. Ugh! At least it didn't happen during the Fast Scrap. Oh, and You Tube still won't let me "Create A Channel" because they detected suspicious activity. I'm a little old lady scrapbooker in Wisconsin! All I wanted to do was comment on the ACOT video! Geez! So anyway, a fun but frustrating day!

Sounds like my day/weekend. Lost photos, dead iPad, can’t make a YouTube channel etc etc.
SandyK1967
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 709

Post by SandyK1967 »

DN in MN wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:21 pm

Absolutely true! and tomorrow will be tired from yesterday's and today's! Good meme!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋 Image
Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 672

Post by Aztam »

Since I never actually got dressed today (yet) here’s my current state of upheaval…

ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
Kayla S.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 216

Post by Kayla S. »

QueenBee89 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:33 pm
Senior07 wrote:
LOOKS GOOD TO ME!
ImageImage

My eyeballs are burning and going googly from all the screentime this weekend hahaha not sure if my layouts are straight or if the colors are blending. The kiddos are constantly in and out of my scraproom so things are disappearing and being "decorated". Still having a blast and wishing time would slow down!
LOL - this is me almost 24/7! my boys are 3.5 and 5 and my eyes are ALWAYS like WHAT THE HECK?! HAHAHA 

haha yes girl! (mine are 5.5 and 2.5) happy scrappin' to you! enjoy those memory making (and documenting) moments :-)

SandyK1967
Cherry Bing

Post by SandyK1967 »

MTCanuk wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:23 pm
Here in central Montana, it is only a little after 3pm.  Making a tea.  Still scrapping away.  Working on layouts and challenges.  It has been a wonderful, fulfilling, creating weekend.  Thanks to all!  

Oh my gosh, I keep forgetting about the time difference for Western folks! Great photo! Bonus sprinkles for you!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋 Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

Well, it has been a mostly terrific weekend!  I had to go to school today for our annual Fine Arts Festival, but that went well, and I'm glad it is over! LOL  NOT looking forward to going back to school tomorrow.  I just want to stay home and scrap!  But tomorrow starts Teacher Appreciation week, so we should at least get a few nice treats.  LOL  The memes below capture it pretty well.  I couldn't pick just one.  

Thank you to ACOT for making this the best weekend!

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
karen c.
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1144

Post by karen c. »

I am in sunny warm Florida. A bit frazzled. My brain hurts a little. Chilling with my grandkitty before I head back to the craft room.
ImageImageImage          ImageImage
SandyK1967
Cherry Bing

Post by SandyK1967 »

Senior07 wrote:
LOOKS GOOD TO ME!
ImageImage

LMAO!!! GOOD ONE! just love it. Bonus sprinkles for you!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋 Image
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1681

Post by QueenBee89 »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:39 pm
Well, it has been a mostly terrific weekend!  I had to go to school today for our annual Fine Arts Festival, but that went well, and I'm glad it is over! LOL  NOT looking forward to going back to school tomorrow.  I just want to stay home and scrap!  But tomorrow starts Teacher Appreciation week, so we should at least get a few nice treats.  LOL  The memes below capture it pretty well.  I couldn't pick just one.  

Thank you to ACOT for making this the best weekend!

ImageImageImage

that last meme - SO ACCURATE. Why is there always MORE laundry and MORE dishes?! 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
SandyK1967
Cherry Bing

Post by SandyK1967 »

JillinIN wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:25 pm
This is me. I got up this morning changed out of my jammies and started scrapbooking. Even my ponytail is from last night. lol I usually do my makeup and hair everyday so this is me being brave. lol
I'm excited and tired and determined to get as much done as I can tonight.

Bonus sprinkles for you! Great photo and I think we all just wanna stay up all night every night through this weekend!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋 Image
SandyK1967
Cherry Bing

Post by SandyK1967 »

jengd wrote:
Kinda chill. Not really scrapping today. Hanging watching Star Wars shows. Sore from an out-of-the-blue irritated back muscle. Having nachos for dinner. Just kinda chill. 😂 Image

Oh, I hope your back feels better soon! Great that you can just chill with us and play the games! Nice photo!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋 Image
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1362

Post by VickiR »

I need a "Refresh"!  I've been following along but haven't scrapped anything.  I'm waiting for Flasher's magical Master List to appear where I can look at everything in an organized spot.  Keeping up with the posts has passed me by!

dbeachygirl
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 17

Post by dbeachygirl »

Dizzy and now confused... I tried three times to submit my reply with photos... beginning to wonder if all of a sudden it will be posted three times... I am not seeing it yet.  Will try again soon if I do not see it when done this.  I had photos here in this box with my typed reply and hit submit 3 times, but do not see my entry when I go to the State Game page.  Uggh. 
wendycrowe
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1090

Post by wendycrowe »

This is me - ideas swirling in my head all weekend....

dbeachygirl
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 17

Post by dbeachygirl »

ImageImage Ok... trying this again.... a bit dizzy with so many thoughts and ideas, game answers, things I want to try or do for scrapbook layouts... then there is supper to get for family soon too!  I appear more put together in this photo than I feel, but I have my paper of unscramble for the Wizard of Oz game in front of me. 
Last edited by dbeachygirl on Sun May 05, 2024 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

SandyK1967 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:42 pm
JillinIN wrote:
This is me. I got up this morning changed out of my jammies and started scrapbooking. Even my ponytail is from last night. lol I usually do my makeup and hair everyday so this is me being brave. lol
I'm excited and tired and determined to get as much done as I can tonight.

Bonus sprinkles for you! Great photo and I think we all just wanna stay up all night every night through this weekend!  

Thanks Sandy! Oh my gosh, yes! I wish I could stay up all night and I'll probably stay up later than I should since I have to go to work in the morning. Dang it! But no work means no new scrapbook supplies, so I'm going to suck it up. Lol

Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
lcs_99
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 14

Post by lcs_99 »

My shirt today!  about sums it up
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Post by JillinIN »

dbeachygirl wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:46 pm
ImageImage Ok... trying this again.... a bit dizzy with so many thoughts and ideas, game answers, things I want to try or do for scrapbook layouts... then there is supper to get for family soon too!  I appear more put together in this photo than I feel, but I have my paper of unscramble for the Wizard of Oz game in front of me. 

I feel the same! I threw together a breakfast casserole this afternoon, it came out of the oven around 4:30 p.m. and that's my only cooking for the day. lol
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”