Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Re: The Home Stretch!

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 7:54 am
i'm trying to finish what i can.  i was saving the mixed media ones for my days off and then *boom* no days off this week!  so i'll have to either work on those to let dry before i go to work or catch them another time.  

Awwwww, Stacey, I'm sorry to hear THAT!!! I get it though! Hopefully that media dries and you can finish! (Lol do you have a cough coming on? Sick day?! 🤭 😂)
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

JillinIN wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 8:49 am
I'm hoping to finish some more. I'd like to get at least 4 more done.

Right on!!! I'm aiming for 4 more, too! 😊 Best of luck to you, Jill!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

scraphappylife wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 8:59 am
I have a few more to finish but I don't know if I will have enough time!  Still have the pocket challenge, the poster challenge and the ruffle challenge. 

I hear ya! There's still I want to do, too! Good luck! 🤞🏻😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Trek wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 10:03 am
This morning I finished the last one challenge. I done with NSD. I pleased with myself, I was able to participate in all challenges I planed. It was a lot. Now I can jump on monthly challenges, but first I need to print more pictures:) 

High-five, Katerina! 😊😊😊 Totally cool that you've all of the ones you wanted done!! The May challenges are good, too! 😉
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Post by VickiR »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 10:03 am
VickiR wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 7:24 am
Good for you, Brandi!  I've completed a total of 6 with 3 others started.  I'm not sure if they will get finished on time or not.  Seems like every time I head to my craft space, there is an interruption of some sort and I don't get there.  I'm determined to finish at least 2 of the 3.  I'm also working on graduation cards that need to be done this week along with a baby shower card.

Awwwwwww, Vicki! I hope you get to finish the projects you want- and I ALREADY KNOW your cards will come out awesome! You're so talented with cards!!!! 😊 
Aw, thanks, but there are a lot of fabulous card makers here at ACOT!

scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1360

Post by scrappinmom99 »

I have some more ideas cooking for more challenges but whether I will get to them in time is another story. I am 3 away from finishing the 25 item list and almost forgot about the scavenger hunt list! Ack! This has been amazing for my mojo though, I have to say! Thank you so much to all the creative hostesses!!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

I'd like to finish the layout I started yesterday (it's actually for one your challenges!) and possibly...try to squeeze in ONE more.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Kelly R.
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 60

Post by Kelly R. »

I've  finished 23, and I  have one more on my desk to finish.  I'm  not sure how the 25 works, so I'm  going to go back over it.  Not sure if I will get to anymore.  We have 3 MD appointments  this week and that takes away from my scrap time.  This has been so fun.
:) Kelly 
VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 437

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

I HAVE ALL THE CHALLENGES I WANT TO DO DONE..................... I JUST HAVE TO UPLOAD 1 MORE CHALLENGE AND THEN I'M COMPLETELY DONE................ IT WAS A BLAST TO DO SO MANY CHALLENGES................... THANKS, ACOT FOR THE FUN WEEKEND AND THANK YOU TO THE CREATIVE HOSTESSES AND THEIR CHALLENGES....................... VALERIE
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Post by pawprints »

Well I am such a slow scrapper but so far I have gotten 5 challenges done and one is on my table in progress. I have all day today but tomorrow is completely booked as I am taking my mom to two appointments and then to a few stores. I have a stack of challenges on my table that I still want to do and hope to get a few more in Thursday and Friday.

Image Image Image Image

g8rchik
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 8

Post by g8rchik »

I have 5 individual challenges I’m working on plus the 25 items challenge. Hopefully I’m able to finish them by Friday! 🤞🏾
mizz_kitty21
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 91

Post by mizz_kitty21 »

I’ve done 15 so far, but I have another 4-5 layouts planned, plus the 25 item challenge. I’m almost done, only missing 2 items. I also hope to finish the photo scavenger hunt, but I’m not sure I’ll get to finish. 
Add some sparkle to your life :)

- Henriette
rkokes
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 152

Post by rkokes »

I finally got the ones I have finished uploaded, and wrote down a few more I would like to get to-we'll see!
Image  Image  Image  Image Image
wazzu94
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 349

Post by wazzu94 »

So many challenges so little time.  LOL  Every year I want to so many!  Ok Ok I started to list the ones I still want to do...see below.  I didn't realize it was so long.  But seriously want to say How clever are these names for the challenges??  The hostess just did an amazing job with creative titles and challenges!!

Oh and I just have a few more on the 25 challenge!

Hoping to get to 
  • Take a Selfie 
  • Die Cut layout
  • P-R-O-M layout
  • Beatles Song - there is a Beatles song I discover "Julia" my daughters name I gotta do it!
  • Altered Box
  • Mixed Mfg
  • Cinco de Mayo
  • Let's taco-bout
  • Anyway you cut it cut file
  • All right Mr. Demille
  • Hats off to everyday heros
  • Hot pockets layout
  • Use your words
  • Sketch layout
  • Meet me for a nightcap
  • Old favorites
  • Scraplift NSD
  • 6X6 paper layout
  • Cartoon character inspiration
  • let's get doilie up
Suzann
 ImageImageImage            
Nana01
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 94

Post by Nana01 »

I’m hoping to get more done. My youngest daughter moved back home so I had to move my craft room. I’m just finishing up so I should be able to scrap tonight.
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

jordanbev5
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 190

Post by jordanbev5 »

Wow! Some are way more ambitious than I am! I love the scrapping world and so enjoy making these layouts following the challenges. I have had so many things that have taken me away from working on NSD such as a conference the first days. Am loving what I've created and used photos that are years old so that feels so good to finally get them done!! Finished one last night from Christmas 2011!! Have Mother's Day pics at the store and hoping to pick those up and get to scrapping later today!!
My total so far is 7!! That's not counting the "Games"! 
ImageImage
Cards4Ever
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 216

Post by Cards4Ever »

I have 3 challenges left that I want to finish. I am working on the Double Page Sketch challenge. The other two challenges I want to do are the ruffle one and die cut. 

Even if I don't get them done by the deadline I am so happy that I created 18 pages this month.
Mandi My Blog
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1681

Post by QueenBee89 »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 7:54 am
i'm trying to finish what i can.  i was saving the mixed media ones for my days off and then *boom* no days off this week!  so i'll have to either work on those to let dry before i go to work or catch them another time.  

this is what I did this morning while the boys were at school! I have two mixed media backgrounds drying right now! 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola

Post by QueenBee89 »

Senior07 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 10:05 am
today's my crunch day haha MIL has the kiddos so I plan on doing a layout (then fold laundry), do a layout (then meal prep), do a layout (then answer work emails), do a layout.....my goal is to finish 10 challenges by Friday! Good luck everyone with your goals! Happy scappin'!
Haha! This schedule reminds me of my own schedule... do a chore, reward myself with scrappy time! 

Image Image
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola

Post by QueenBee89 »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 11:07 am
I HAVE ALL THE CHALLENGES I WANT TO DO DONE..................... I JUST HAVE TO UPLOAD 1 MORE CHALLENGE AND THEN I'M COMPLETELY DONE................ IT WAS A BLAST TO DO SO MANY CHALLENGES................... THANKS, ACOT FOR THE FUN WEEKEND AND THANK YOU TO THE CREATIVE HOSTESSES AND THEIR CHALLENGES....................... VALERIE
Yay! That's awesome!

Image Image

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”