Art_Teacher's NSD 2023 Mood Board Challenge *WINNER*

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

lmcgill
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 118

Re: Art_Teacher's NSD 2023 Mood Board Challenge

Post by lmcgill »

Image     I was inspired by the title, the water droplets, and the flowers in the bottom right corner.
amysolovay
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 33

Post by amysolovay »

Laura, thank you so much for this creative and engaging challenge. I really enjoyed working on this, and I found the mood board really inspiring. I am delighted with the way my resulting page turned out, and it would have gone in an entirely different direction (one I didn't like nearly as well!) if it hadn't been for this challenge. 

Thanks, also, to Photoplay for sponsoring this challenge. I love the look of those colorful papers! Just gorgeous! 

Here's my challenge entry:

I was inspired by the moon in the mood board photo #10 (used a large circle), the 5-petaled flowers in the mood board photo #1 at top left (used a 5-petaled flower), and the body of water in the mood board photo #3 (so I used a photo that also has a body of water in it).

TFL!!

Want to be InstaFriends? I invite you to follow me on Instagram; I'm @amysolovay. I'd love to follow you, too; please feel free to mention your Insta-ID to me, especially if your account is private, so I can be sure of finding you there.

I also invite you to check out my craft blog at KnittingCrochetCrafts.com if you'd like to see the paper craft and crochet projects I've been making lately. Thanks for your interest!
MrsMichelle
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 11

Post by MrsMichelle »

Here is my entry. I love everything about Imagethis mood board!
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Re: Art_Teacher's NSD 2023 Mood Board Challenge *WINNER*

Post by Art_Teacher »

btt with winner in the OP!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
lisn2cats
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 449

Post by lisn2cats »

DMarie wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 3:52 pm
First love the mood board.

Second here is my interpretation. 

Love this color combo for Christmas photos!
Image  ImageImageImage

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2023”