sat outside and visited with DH and our neighbors
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Re: Believe it or not I still have points

Post by cajenkins81 »

PezKat wrote:
cajenkins81 wrote:
PezKat wrote:Just got done posting my one NSD layout - whew! Busy day - up at 6:15 to be at church for 8:30 worship rehearsal, 2nd breakfast then church & home around 12:30 for lunch. A little cleaning up, a quick nap, then in-laws came over (they live 2 hrs away so we hadn't seen them in a while) & we wrapped Christmas presents for us to take overseas in 2 weeks when we visit DH's brother. Then went out to dinner (Macaroni Grill, yum!), stopped by to visit my mom who was cashiering at the antique mall & gave her her present. In-laws headed home around 7 so DH & I had time to finish up Netflix series Hemlock Grove, then I watched the 3-hour Survivor finale, which was awesome!!

We got rid of cable so I'm missing it!! But I've been watching the last Survivor show that came on wed, while I've been scrapping. Soooo excited to see who goes to the end!!
Never had cable, I watch too much tv as it is,lol - Netflix is the movie rental service that you can stream from and they now have some original series. And Survivor was on CBS as usual. I thought it turned out to be an awesome season, once Brandon (& then Phillip) left!

Yeah, we have Netflix so my husband is adjusting all right haha. Except that he can't get his wrestling on the computer the next day. ANything I watch I can get online, so that's great. i'm dying to know what happened tonight tho on Survivor. will have to watch that one. And still haven't watched the finale of the Amazing Race! tho my husband already knows who won - I've threatened to hurt him if he tells me!!
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
2boysma
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 84

Post by 2boysma »

Church with family (son played violin as a surprise in his grandmother's church):)

lunch out with moms and family

prepped food for, then attended a graduation music "pickin'" party

scrapbooked

bed!
Jeanne

scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

played racketball for 2 hours, read a book, went to the library, shopped for pants for my son
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

scrappininAK wrote:played racketball for 2 hours, read a book, went to the library, shopped for pants for my son
I wish there was still a place around here where you can play racquetball...I used to love playing!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “NSD Crop 2013”