UPDATE: FREE CUTTLEBUG MANUAL CUTTING MACHINE, just pay shipping

Sell or trade your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. No dealers please.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Forum rules
This board has been created for your personal use to sell your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. You may buy, sell, swap, and ask for specific products. No dealers please.

Disclaimer: Please use this board at your own risk. ACOT/Stickers Galore Inc is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this message board.

We reserve the right to edit/delete posts if we believe this service is being abused in any way. This board is a free service and may be removed at any time. By using this service you agree to all terms and conditions.
jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 917

UPDATE: FREE CUTTLEBUG MANUAL CUTTING MACHINE, just pay shipping

Post by jcsmaestra »

CUTTLEBUG MANUAL CUTTING MACHINE, used. I am not charging for the machine, only the shipping cost.  I am getting rid of it because I have upgraded to electronic cutting machine. Includes 2 A plates, 5 B plates, 1 cutting mat, 1 C plate, 1 magnetic cutting mat. some alphabet dies, user manual. I live in Forked River, NJ which is in Ocean County. The shipping for this would be $30. I will gladly ship it if you will pay for the shipping cost.

PM me if interested.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

CelesteB
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 169

Re: UPDATE: FREE CUTTLEBUG MANUAL CUTTING MACHINE, just pay shipping

Post by CelesteB »

I might be interested. Can you send me some pics to my inbox? Assume this is the original cuttlebug that is pretty heavy.
jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola

Post by jcsmaestra »

Yes, it is pretty heavy. I will send a pic this afternoon.

jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola

Post by jcsmaestra »

Celeste, Here is a pic of the cuttlebug.  Couldn't get it into your inbox. What you see in the pic is what I would be sending.
MaryImage

Return to “The Cherry List”