Canon Selphy Printer Teresa Collins Limited Edition Gold

Sell or trade your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. No dealers please.

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Forum rules
This board has been created for your personal use to sell your used scrapbooking, rubber stamping, paper crafting or hobby supplies. You may buy, sell, swap, and ask for specific products. No dealers please.

Disclaimer: Please use this board at your own risk. ACOT/Stickers Galore Inc is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this message board.

We reserve the right to edit/delete posts if we believe this service is being abused in any way. This board is a free service and may be removed at any time. By using this service you agree to all terms and conditions.
scrapthis
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 256

Canon Selphy Printer Teresa Collins Limited Edition Gold

Post by scrapthis »

No Longet Made
$94
South Haven, MI (49090)

Brand-new in box has never been used or even taken out of the box.I bought one and my husband bought me one and I don't need 2. Makes 4 x 6 photos only. Was exclusively sold by Joannes. Great for scrapbookers to take to crops in case you need to print a picture or more than one while you're there. Easy to use. Includes printer, Power adapter, paper cassette and CD Rom software. I believe your a few sheets of paper included with the paper cassette also.

I am only asking what I paid for this plus shipping. Payment must be via PayPal, and not through friends and family. If you are interested in this please PM me – first come first served. Or if you'd like more information you can also PM me and I'll do my best to answer your questions. For pictures, please drop me a personal mail as I am not able for some reason to load them to this post.  Thank you!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!
Joyce W aka scrapthis
https://www.facebook.com/stampingwithscrapthis

Image Image Image

kasandrakuhn
Cherry Tart

Re: Canon Selphy Printer Teresa Collins Limited Edition Gold

Post by kasandrakuhn »

Hi, have you sold it yet?

Return to “The Cherry List”